New Actor Playing Robin In Batman 3, The New Human Torch, And More? (Updated)

Acording to Internet Movie Data Base, an unknown actor by the name of Cody Sousa has been cast as Robin/Dick Grayson in Batman 3, and Human Torch in the Fantastic Four reboot Fantastic Four Reborn. He has also been cast into the films World War Z, Shazam!, Johnny Quest, King Dork, and A Nightmare on Elm Street 2.

If you think I’m making all this up, check out Cody Sousa’s IMDb page for yourself. Of course anyone obsessing about Batman 3 (and if you’re reading this you’re probably one of them) already knows that Nolan has made it clear in the past that he has no interest in bringing any ‘Boy Wonders’ into his Batman universe. But I'm guessing he's changed his mind.
Now I don't know about this kid playing Human Torch/Johnny Storm, I always thought the perfect fit would be Chris Pine. Well that's about it. Of course we still don't know anything else about these movies but it's always good to hear some casting news. Now this prank gone wrong has been cleared to be false. Someone who hated this kid must have framed him for these roles.

While digging into the matter I came across one of the IMDb message boards, in which people were already getting riled up about the false info being presented. In response, a user known as “GotBatman” (who I’ve verified is Sousa himself), had the following to say about the situation:

well wasn’t me and sorry about it :/



I’m pissed whoever did this (I’m pretty sure I know who)


I wouldn’t ever want to sneak up to the top by lying about roles


and IMDB takes forever to take something down (I’ve been deleted it everyday to no avail)Oh well I guess we should just keep waiting.