The Latest On Steven Spielberg And JJ Abrams Super 8

JJ Abrams, who is best known for directing the 2009 Star Trek film, and Steven Spielberg (Do I really have to explain) are now working on their new film about....well....that's the mystery. Well, at least it was until the trailer, poster, and synopsis were all released. Take a look below



Here is the official synopsis:

In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth -- something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.


Sounds good to me, but I'm getting a bit of an ET vibe from it. Anyways, below is the official poster:
And here is the official trailer:

Trailer: Goonies meets ET meets Cloverfield. And personally, I love it. I can't wait for Super 8 to hit theaters June 10th. I have definitely developed an interest in this movie.

What do you think of Super 8 so far?